Host a Food Protection Manager Level Training at your facility and one student is FREE
Check below to see if you may qualify for hosting
- Private area with tables for students to sit with at least 3' spacing for exam.
- Room for minimum of 8 students.
- If computer exam is desired, must have sufficient Wi-Fi for laptops. No Wi-Fi required for paper exam.
- TV or suitable area for projector set-up.
- Minimum of 4 weeks for class to be posted and advertised.
Are you looking for private food handler training?
Top-Notch food handler training will provide your FOH and BOH staff with the knowledge they need to provide safe food.
Why should you train your staff?
A few reasons why training your staff is good for your bottom line.
- A foodborne illness outbreak can damage your reputation and cost thousands in attorney fees
- Often improperly training staff will do things customers will consider "gross" or inappropriate and share on social media.
- The average customer will tell 10 friends about a bad experience and 5 of those will tell their friends.
- Only 8% of dissatisfied customers will complain. Leaving 92% of dissatisfied leaving your business with no opportunity to retain.
- It is 6 times harder to gain a new customer than it is to keep a current one.
The 5 most common risk factors that can put your food and facility at risk:
- Poor personal hygiene.
- Holding food at incorrect temperatures
- Not cooking food to the correct temperature
- Contaminated equipment and surfaces.
- Purchasing food from an unapproved supplier.
We train your staff in complying with the law but also recommended "best practices".