Quality Control and Assurance.
Quality starts with food safety. Having a good food safety plan in place is essential to providing safe, quality food. QSC (Quality, Service & Cleanliness) inspections provide Owners and General Managers a professional unbiased expert view of your facilities food safety risk factors by providing a comprehensive report to detect your facilities needs. Whether you are an on-site owner or managing multiple locations we can provide you with the knowledge you need so you can focus on growing your business.
Food Safety Consulting
If you have a food safety concern or question, we are here to help. With other 20 years in the restaurant industry Sue has tackled a variety of challenges.
- Opening a new facility
- Permits and Licenses
- Developing training programs
- Menu Planning
- HACCP Plans
A QSC inspection is a snap shot look at food handler practices and management compliance with the facilities existing food safety system. The following is included in a Food Safety QSC Inspection
- Observing staff for good personal hygiene
- Time & Temperature compliance
- Identify Cross Contamination risks
- Proper Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Proper use of Chemicals
- Physical Building Inspection for hazards
- Good Pest Management Practices
- Proper administrative procedures are followed.