Get back your edge!
Competitive Edge™ Consulting services are for small to medium size restaurants, bars, taverns or carry-outs that are under performing or just out of control. We will view
at your business as a whole and offer solutions to get back your competitive edge. We can help you with re-establishing your brand, inventory control, menu planning, staff training and increased quality control through good food safety practices.
At SMF Training and Consulting we have the insider information on what makes large franchises so successful and we can provide you
with the tools to find your Competitive Edge™! We want you to be successful and can create a plan to fit any budget.
Start the process today;
- Call our office at 410-687-1015 to get started taking back control.
- FREE CONSULTATION – First we start off with a free on-site* consultation to review your goals and concerns. I want to hear from the you about what is working and what isn’t. I will ask questions about the existing business model, goals (current and future), what you feel your challenges are. This is your business and vision and your financial stake is on the line. I am not here to rebrand you with my vision.
- Assessment – Based on what I learned in our first visit, I will provide a general assessment of areas that could be improved and provide you with a quote for services.
- Observation – Observing the operation is the best way to get a deep understanding of what specifically needs to be improved. This will include back of the house, front of the house, and general organization. Guest experience may be monitored. Existing management plans will be reviewed. If permitted, anonymous interviews with staff will be conducted.
- Recommendations – Based on your objectives and my observations, I will provide a comprehensive recommendation report (CRR) on steps that can be taken to help you reach your goals.
- Review – The CRR will be reviewed with key staff so that everyone is on the same path to success.
- Implementation – We will work together to implement the new plan, re-train staff as necessary and monitor the success.
*Travel charges may apply outside of 25 miles from zip code 21224
A message from Sue Farace, CP-FS
How many owners and managers have watched one of the restaurant “rescue” shows and thought what a crock.
Reality TV is not so real and most changes they make are unrealistic to maintain.
That doesn’t mean that an underperforming restaurant can’t improve with professional advice.
SMF Training and Consulting wants you to succeed and flourish and I will work hard to provide you with the best service and tools
to help you reach your goals.
The restaurant industry has never been an easy one.
With COVID-19, owners and managers are struggling more than ever to reach goals or even keep the doors open.
Don’t wait until you are at the point of grasping at new ideas just to get a handful of customers through the door.
That will not sustain you through these rough times. Every owner needs to maximize every part of the business.
Sometimes, it is hard to see or admit what needs to be fixed from inside the operation.
I have what it takes to understand the organization from top to bottom, inside and out.
If you feel like you are playing wacka-mole everyday and struggling to get customers in your door, give us a call today we can help.
Contact us by phone at 410-687-1015 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.