SMF Training & Consulting - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-687-1015
Email:Sue Farace, CP-FS
Our Classroom is located at 1107 North Point Blvd Suite 226, Baltimore, MD 21224
We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsCLASS SIZE IS VERY GOOD. TIME IS CONVINIENT AND METHODS OF LEARNING WERE VERY INFORMATIVE & UPDATED. - PING, PHILIPPINE ORIENTAL
Just wanted to let you know how very satisfied I was with the one day class I attended. Like the new location and again under the training of Sue Farace, who in my opinion does an excellent job in training.She is very informative, takes her time and has a great personality which makes it easy to learn. Always interested in her class and in making sure things are explained and u - Jayne Jazwinski, Maryland School for the Blind
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN WORKING FOR YOU IF YOU EVER NEED A EXTRA HAND IN THE FUTURE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. ROW HORTON - ROW HORTON, WAY STATION
Sue Farace is a great trainer for this course. She made the long class bearable and the information needed for HACCP interesting. - Stephanie M, Ruxton Chocolates Naron Mary Sue Candies
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace, CP-FS
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
Certified Professional of Food Safety, Credential ID # 21050
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- Born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- Graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change,so I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- October 2014 I received my CP-FS from National Environmental Health Association.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom