SMF Training & Consulting - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-687-1015
Email:Sue Farace, CP-FS
Our Classroom is located at 1107 North Point Blvd Suite 226, Baltimore, MD 21224
We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsThe teacher was very clear helpful. answered an question i had. ill be back in 3 years. - Jamie , Marchionda's
Susan is a great teacher, her class was very well organized and informative and she prepared us quite well for the exam. - Phil,
best class i have ever had I did not think that I could pass but I did and I learned so much about food handleing thank you again - marsha soweto,
Sue is a very good instructor. She breaks down the Serv Safe terms into easier terms, so you can understand the concepts better. Also, while you are studying the study guide before attending the class, Sue will answer your e-mailed questions, which helps you to be better prepared for the class day. Sue really wants her students to succeed with Serv Safe. - Arlene Schisler, S. DiPaula & Sons Seafood, Inc.
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace, CP-FS
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
Certified Professional of Food Safety, Credential ID # 21050
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- Born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- Graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change,so I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- October 2014 I received my CP-FS from National Environmental Health Association.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom