SMF Training & Consulting - locally owned.
By Phone: 410-687-1015
Email:Sue Farace, CP-FS
Our Classroom is located at 1107 North Point Blvd Suite 226, Baltimore, MD 21224
We never cancel a class for under-enrollment.
Why ServSafe ®?
The ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certification is nationally recognized and accredited. To date, more than 5 million ServSafe ® Food Protection Manager Certifications have been awarded.
CommentsClass size was small, which I really liked. Also Susan was very informative and portrayed the material in a very managable way! - Ramez Saba, BelloVittos
I'm very satisfied with this class. Even with my 20+ years in food business, this touch up of knowledge was great. You had amazing teaching strategies and the class was an overall interactive, great experience. Thank you, Claudio Estay - Claudio , Italian Sensations
Excellent class! Superb Instructor (Really knew her stuff)! - , Clark Manor Assisted Livi
Great Training, Will recomend thank you very much - Anibal Rosas,
About the Owner & Instructor
Susan Farace, CP-FS
Certified Servsafe ® Instructor and Proctor #5341824
Certified Professional of Food Safety, Credential ID # 21050
State of Maryland interjuridictionally approved instructor for all counties requiring a Food Safety Manager.
- Born and raised in the Baltimore area.
- Graduated from University of Baltimore in 1995 with a degree in business management.
- Spent first part of career as a construction accountant.
- In 1998 I was looking for a career change,so I purchased a mobile kitchen. That lead to a bar/tavern, seafood carry-out and finally a cafe.
- October 2009 I became an authorized ServSafe ® instructor and proctor.
- October 2014 I received my CP-FS from National Environmental Health Association.
- To me this is not just a job, I love teaching students about food safety. My reward is when renewal students tell me I am the best instructor they ever had and now they understand the whys not just the rules.
- I believe in teaching the students to learn, rather than memorize the information in the ServSafe ® text.
Directions to classroom