HACCP - Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
Have you been asked by your local sanitation officer to provide a HACCP plan and you don't know where to start?
Or are you just starting out and need help submitting a plan to your counties planning department?
SMF Training Solutions can help develop a comprehensive HACCP Manual for your facility.
The 7 principles of HACCP
- Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Identify Critical Control Points
- Establish Critical Limits
- Establish Monitoring Procedures
- Establish Corrective Actions
- Establish Verification Procedures
- Record Keeping Procedure
HACCP Plans - Starting at $500
Our HACCP Manual includes sections for:
- Employee Training Program
- List of Approved Suppliers
- Facility Maintenance Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Facility Menu
- Hazard Analysis
- HACCP Charts
When you hire SMF Training Solutions for HACCP Compliance we work directly with the health department to get your plan approved.
Contact us by phone at 410-382-4325 or by email at smf@SMF-FoodSafetyTraining.com for a quote 410-382-4325
"HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product." (credit www.fda.gov)